Making the Connection: Mindfulness & Stress – HMSA Live Webinar
Stress is an ever-present fact of life. Surprisingly, something as simple as being aware of it can reduce the impact it has on our lives. In this workshop, you’ll learn what mindfulness is along with easy techniques to shift your mood and mindset in a live demonstration. We’ll also explore how mindfulness in relationships can help alleviate tension and resolve conflict.
Dates and Times:
Tuesday, Sept. 7 • 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. HST
Wednesday, Sept. 22 • Noon – 1:00 p.m. HST
To learn more or to register, visit hmsa.com/healtheducation.
- Visit hmsa.com/healtheducation and choose the workshop and date.
- Click the registration link.
- At Event Status, click “Register” and complete your registration with your name and email.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom right corner.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Questions: Contact Heather Lauro at Heather_Lauro@hmsa.com or call 808-952-7725.
To test your device for Webex, click here.