Hearty Advice: HMSA Live Webinar
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. Conditions such as hyper tension and high cholesterol can increase your risk of heart disease. Join us and see how physical activity, smart nutritional choices, and time for relaxation can lower your risk. You’ll also learn how your cardiovascular system works and get strategies for living longer and better.
Dates and Times:
Monday, August 9 • 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. HST
Tuesday, August 24 • Noon – 1:00 p.m. HST
To learn more or to register, visit hmsa.com/healtheducation.
- Visit hmsa.com/healtheducation and choose the workshop and date.
- Click the registration link.
- At Event Status, click “Register” and complete your registration with your name and email.
- Click “Submit” at the bottom right corner.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
Questions: Contact Pete Clines at email@example.com or call 808-979-7388.
To test your device for Webex, click here.